9.18.2009

Burnt Popcorn Story


So I decided that the Burnt Popcorn story needed more explanation. Here it is:

I got popcorn from the dollar general that is conviently located just outside of town.

I meant to grab "light butter" but instead grabbed 'double butter'.

Don't ask me how I managed to get those two mixed up, but I did somehow. I should have realized that something was going to go wrong after that point, but no.

I procedded to go back to my dorm room.

I didn't make popcorn until the next day.

Then, after a nice long run at the gym, and all happy from the effects of excersize, I decided to see if my extra butter popcorn waws really horrible or not.

I put it in our SUPER old microwave (like you have to turn a dial to pick the time and then it dings when it's done.)

And then opened it later. And all i could smell was burnt popcorn. It was smoking. And this was before I even opened the bag. Yeah....my roommate brought out her fan and blew all the smoke out the window, and then I proceeded to bring the bag into the trash room down the hall. Nevertheless, the whole room (and surrounding hall) now smells of burnt pocorn. Three days later. My roommates are really pleased with me.

Anyhow, cute boy now makes his enterance.

He appeared at the door of the suite and was like "does it smell like...." and at the same time I said "burnt popcorn?" he said "hot dogs?"

and I must of looked really confused and was like "No........." and we both started laughing and he was like "yeah...that's the smell. you know that now it's going to smell in here for days, right?"

and I said "yeah, I know."

Exit Cute boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment