9.09.2009

Am I Wierd?

Anybody seen the movie: "The Jane Austen book Club" ? Allison- you don't even have to comment here. I already know what you're gonna say.
Anyhow, I kind of want to make a Jane Austen book club. Would that be too nerdy? I think it might be, but I still kind of want to do it. Anyone interested in joining? We would read a Jane Austen book every 2 months and have either real in person meetings or skype phone conferences and talk about them, and anything else. It could be fun. Just watch the movie. You'll see what I mean.
I'm kind of thinking that it would be nerdy though...anyhow, he're's the link to the movie trailer if you want to watch it and get a better idea of what i'm talking about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zatP2-_NH2A

Even if I don't do the book club, it still is a great movie. You should all watch it...

No comments:

Post a Comment